Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Let me introduce myself...

Hello, Blogosphere! My name is Sam Moser, and I am excited to be a part of the online world. In this blog, I will be reflecting on my experiences as a Master's student in the Integration of Technology in Schools at George Mason University. I will incorporate my experiences in the classroom into my conversations my coursework.

I have loved my experience working with a group of like-minded educators during my time in the ITS program. As a fifth-year teacher, it is wonderful to hear fresh perspectives from colleagues who have worked in very different settings than I.

A little about me: I am in my 3rd year teaching third grade in Arlington County after two years in the City of Alexandria. I grew up in the DC area, and am a DC sports homer: Wizards, Redskins, and Nationals. I have always been intrigued by technology, and I have utilized a variety of strategies to integrate hardware and software into the classroom. My coursework at George Mason University has enabled me to develop my understanding of the theoretical foundations around technology integration. I look forward to learning and discussing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment